Thursday, January 8, 2009

Suuuppppppper!

It was so beautiful out today! I tried out my new rock climbing shoes and played some really good harmonica at passing bicyclists. I've been much happier in the last few weeks than I can remember being for a long time. I'm not quite sure what the reason for it is, but it might be my brain sensing something new about to happen. Not so much new events as new ways of looking at and dealing with things. It is very nice! I'm sure I will post more about my new brain as it becomes adjusted to the new way of things.

Also, I just watched this and it made me pee myself from fright. Those gays are terrifying, dagnabbit. A.D. Miles, you are great!

Get the latest news satire and funny videos at 236.com.

3 comments:

  1. You are happy because I am here, duh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was rock climbing like super cool? You unfortunately contacted me when I just woke up and am incapable of making good decisions. SleepyMikel is very convincing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that video is wonderful. and yeah yeah for rock climbing masta!

    ReplyDelete