Monday, October 13, 2008

Intentions

My intentions for this blog are as follows:
1. I will post little things from my day, if I feel like it.
2. I will discuss ideas, thoughts, and random nonsense that pop into my head.
3. I will try to be correctgrammar-wise. No promises, because then I will have already failed you.
4. Funny things, you betcha*
5. Updates from my life, maybe? If anything interesting happens.
6. Can't think of anything else right now. This list is open to being amended, if ratified by a 2/3rds majority.
What do you** want from my blog?

*no bets
**everyone who reads this, so maybe .5 persons in the known universe, including me (yes I read my own blog)

4 comments:

  1. 1. you are the fattest

    2. you are the raddest

    3. that shit just fucking rhymed

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Ethan is the fattest
    2. You and I are tied for raddest
    3. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, if I'm understanding you correctly, what both of yous guys want from this blog is fat things and rad things? I think I can provide both. Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That grammar thing always gets me, too.
    You be you. That's the beauty of blogs.
    Thanks for sending folks to mine!
    Good luck.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete