Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ahhh Roger Ebert I don't wanna die please make it stop

And I leave you for the New Year with a message of hope.

Hope that will make you want to shit your pants. Eventually, my blog will be determined to be redundant on account of a majority of my posts linking to Ebert's blog. Roger Ebert, you are a beautiful man whose writing manipulates me in a very Machiavellian way except I don't think you realize how much power you have over me so it cannot be Machiavellian. Unless that was part of your plan too, to make me think you don't realize this. The Roger Ebert works in mysterious ways. The wind was blowing like crazy the other night and it was 54 degrees at 1 in the morning. Was that you?

3 comments:

  1. GOD! I KNEW IT! Were you farting? I went outside and got the distinct sense that it was you farting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth; if I had to fart, why would I go all the way to your house to do it!?

    You are so illogical sometimes.

    ReplyDelete