Wednesday, December 3, 2008

NO, Obama for America. I WILL NOT ENJOY THIS HOLIDAY MUG.

Dear Obama for America,
I won't. I don't want your "holiday mug". Your things are things I do not want. Stop sending me these electronic mails telling me that I want them. I do not want them! God, I wish you would stop. You win. You got to be in charge of this awful mug-sipping country and its awful mug-sipping people. Do not push your mug propaganda on me. I don't want it. Any of it. I will drink my coffee out of a space cup like regular people, thankyouverymuch.
Put that in your mug and sip it,
Ruth Poliakon
Co-founder, Americans for a Mugless Future

1 comment:

  1. How did you get a video of me drinking space mug coffee? Stalker central, geez. You got me with my wig off, too. Ruth, I am hurt.

    ReplyDelete