Monday, April 6, 2009

Connecting the Pieces

I was re watching a Lost episode from season three (yes, this show is slowly taking over my life, what of it?) and I think I have discovered the secret to the entire show: Why is Mac from It's Always Sunny guarding the freaky rave Clockwork Orange room where the Others are keeping Alex's boyfriend?

Coincidence? No, my friends. And I think we can all figure out what this means. It means that Danny DeVito is the Smoke Monster. It is all connected, people. Mac (idiot though he is) would never fall for the old Wookiee prisoner gag, which means that he must have had a reason to let Sawyer steal his gun. In other words, Danny "Smokey" DeVito told him to let this happen. Bam! Bullet-proof theory.

Also, I spent most of my time at work yesterday creating something very important. It is not done yet, but here is a picture of the work in progress:

I'm not sure how it will be important, all I know is I had to make it. It is fate. Fate or lunacy, I am not sure which yet. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

4 comments:

  1. Holy goshdang a ling ding, MAC WAS SERIOUSLY IN LOST?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH GOD WHO GAVE HIM A GUN?!

    WAIT. WAIT.

    IT WAS MAC WHO BLEW UP THE SUBMARINE. He... he and Charlie were trying to fake their deaths. And that's why Mac is gone now. They thought the explosion would blow them to safety...

    Goddamn Frank the fucking smoke monster. Fucking shit. Oh God.

    I think if all of the It's Always Sunny people were in Lost it would be the most amazing thing. Maybe they are. Wild card, bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan: Yes yes yes yes to all of it. You are the master. I pass my (theoretical) Lost theorizing torch to you, sir.

    Sara: Do you know who Eko is? If not, then you wouldn't understand. We need to watch the shit out of this show this summer.

    ReplyDelete