Thursday, February 12, 2009

Deeze Taxes! Deeze Minneapolises!

I just spent all of 15 minutes doing my taxes. And I am getting bailout levels of money back. Billions of dollars, to be exact. I don't know what everyone is complaining about all of the time, with deeze tax returns. Stop complaining, dummies!

I also bought my tickets to visit my dearest Pip in Minneapolis this morning! Here are pictures I found on Flickr of things in Minneapolis I want to see (they are in order from pretty excited to extremely excited):










(I spent a whole several minutes wondering if I had a picture with both of you in it and it is lucky I found one, so you'll have to deal with this crappy one. Deal with it okay!)

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I wonder where the R2 mailbox is...We should probably find out.

    ReplyDelete