Thursday, February 5, 2009

Long Time No Update

Make that even longer time, no update. It is beautiful out and I would much rather be reading The Dark Tower in my backyard and this is my second time waking up today and this time I promise to wake up for more time than it takes to watch Lost (although that is very important). Perhaps I will update soon with some of the new and very happy and exciting things that I have been feeling and discovering (and no, not that SPOILER ALERT Jin is alive (!!! - yes, parentheses inside of parentheses, I know. Also, I am very serious about spoiler alerts, apparently.) /SPOILER ALERT although yes, that is very happy). Also, there will maybe be some word of the novel Braden and I have decided to write. It is brilliant and inspired and ohhhh yessssssss.

1 comment:

  1. Which Spoiler Alert is the real one? I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO SHOOOT!

    ReplyDelete