Thursday, February 12, 2009

idea of the century probably

I was just looking at this wonderful site that I found on Vvinni's blog (he is great. he is good. oh yes oh dear oh my.) and I came up with what might be the single most terrifying and also amazing idea in the long history of things you should make in your toaster but instead make in your microwave: The Hot Pocket Sammich. It is not just an Hot Pocket (which is bad enough by itself) but is instead two Hot Pockets with a sandwich in the middle. Like a normal sandwich but substitute bread for awful. I am going to create this monstrosity (tomorrow maybe?) and report back in full (disgusting) detail. With (disgusting) photos. A variance on The Hot Pocket Sammich is the Hot Pocketurger, a hamburger with Hot Pocket buns. This sounds delicious to my ears already. If the Sammich proves vaguely edible, I may try this.

4 comments:

  1. I so fucking trying this oh my God

    ReplyDelete
  2. GROSS! Ruth, I appreciate the gesture, but I am not going to try this. I eat badly enough as it is. hahaha. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That site has too much awful on it. Try not to kill yourself, Ruth. Why would you do this?

    ReplyDelete